- Would you like to help us plan how to get more Archive users for our new Centre ?
- Can you spare 90 minutes to give us your views ?
- Fancy a £15 Amazon voucher as a thank you for getting involved ?
If you answered yes, we’d love to get you to our focus group in the Seminar Room, Level 3, Central Services Building at 1.30-2.30pm on Wednesday 27 February. There are only 10 places available, so please contact us today to book a place.
Contact Kathryn by emailing her at email@example.com or ring 07832 966394 by Monday 25 Feb to confirm a place.
This is part of the University of Huddersfield’s plans to develop a heritage centre to provide learning programmes, public facilities, volunteering opportunities, and exhibitions, so that more people can access and enjoy the archive collections.
The archive contains nationally and locally important collections from a wide range of subject areas including-
- The formation and development of Rugby League Football
- The British Music Collection of 20th and 21st century music
- Local political records
- Women’s history
- Local industry
- The development of education in the area and the University itself