There’s been a deluge of new catalogue descriptions added to the Heritage Quay catalogue this week! This is great news for researchers as it means you can get more detail on the content of some of our collections! Here’s what’s been added:
– RFL Tape Collection – Lots of detail on the tapes in the RFL collections, of games, instructional videos, and the history and execution of the game.
– Cricket Research Centre Collection – The centre collected lots of materials relating to the history of cricket as part of a funded project and exhibited these locally.
– Continuum Ensemble – The working papers of the Continuum Ensemble, a musical company dedicated to bringing neglected 20th century music to modern audiences.
– Wombwell and Oxford Authentics – Records of both the Oxford and Wombwell cricket clubs and the Oxford University Indian cricket tour of 1902.
– Open College Networks – Publications and papers relating to the beginning of the open college networks.
– Mikron Tapes – The addition of oral history, research interviews and audio cassettes to the Mikron collection.
– George Glew Archive – The research reports, lecture slides and papers of this food scientist, who completed research on refrigeration and worked at the Universities of Leeds and Huddersfield.
All of these are searchable at our online catalogue at http://www.heritagequay.org/archives